2




























Features: 

-Added S5 quicksettings with S5 toggles
-Added S5 recents panel(WIP)
-Added White S4 Settings apk themed with S5 icons
-Added White settings apk
-Added S5 themed Mms.apk
-Modified framework-res to feel more like touchwiz
-Added S5 themed calculator
-Added S5 themed samsung stock My Files


 
How to install the rom

1-Open CWM recovery by pressing the volume up, home button and power button at the same time when the phone boots
2-Navigate using the volume buttons to wipe data/factory data reset and then press the power button to confirm
3-Navigate to wipe cache partition and press the power button to confirm.
4-Go to advanced and go down to wipe dalvik cache.
6-Select install zip
7-Choose the file from the storage
8-Enjoy


Support Model

  • GT-I9100
  • GT-I9100M
  • GT-I9100P
  • GT-I9100T
  • SC-02C
  • M250L.S.K

Download



Download Rom

Post a Comment

 
Top