0

We’ve a good idea what the iPhone 6 may look like based on the leaks and the physical mockups. However, Apple seems to have double down on secrecy when it comes to the wearable, as we don’t have a clue of what it will look like.

Popular designer Martin Hajek has published a new iWatch concept, which is inspired by the iPhone 6 and Nike’s fuelband. The mockups are in gold and space gray.
While it doesn’t look bad, I don’t want a mini iPhone on my wrist. We’ve seen several iWatch concepts, but I am yet to come across one that blows my mind away or has felt like something Apple will make.
Apple is widely expected to unveil its fitness and health centric wearable at the media event on September 9th alongside iPhone 6, so we don’t have to wait too long to find out.
Let me know what you think of the iPhone 6 inspired iWatch concept in the





Post a Comment

 
Top